We then highlight the application of graphene quantum dot probes in fluorescent sensing of metal irons. We also discuss the current challenges and application prospects of fluorescent GQDs in metal ions sensor field.
Keywords: Carbon, chemical sensor, fluorescence, graphene, metal ions, quantum dots. Abstract: This review focuses on the recent development of graphene quantum dots GQDs as fluorescence probes, including their synthesis and application in metal ions detection.
Journal Name: Current Organic Chemistry. Volume 19 , Issue 12 , Journal Home. Graphical Abstract: Abstract: This review focuses on the recent development of graphene quantum dots GQDs as fluorescence probes, including their synthesis and application in metal ions detection.
Special attention is paid to the understanding of edges and the emergence of edge states for zigzag edges. Atomistic tight binding and effective mass approaches to single particle calculations are performed.
- Graphene quantum dot.
- Nanotechnology Reviews.
- Trade-Based Money Laundering: The Next Frontier in International Money Laundering Enforcement;
- Graphene Quantum Dots as Fluorescence Probes for Sensing Metal Ions: Synthesis and Applications;
- The Application of Charge Density Research to Chemistry and Drug Design.
- Torrent (Slow Burn, Book 5);
Physics Condensed Matter Physics. NanoScience and Technology Free Preview. Buy eBook.
- 1. Introduction?
- Recent advances in graphene quantum dots for sensing - Materials Today.
- Donate to arXiv.
- The Unforgiving Coast: Maritime Disasters of the Pacific Northwest.
- Graphene Quantum Dots?
Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
Related Graphene Quantum Dots
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved